Las aventuras de Mr.Coo Las aventuras de Mr.Coo

Piece of shit!

Nah,

Best animation in newgrounds so far. Animation followed all the rules, the sound effects were great and timing was awesome! All my 5 go to you!

Clan Wars #1 - Blue Team Clan Wars #1 - Blue Team

well..

Your cartoon looks like a good idea if it had ended with a story!
I thought it was funny but you started to depict this cool story and end it at the but of a joke that was part of a bigger story you didn't animate. That blows heavy chunks!

coffee break coffee break

=)

I watched it and could tell he was the grim reaper then I read your author comments and that conformed it so anyone who says they can't figure it out is just dumb. Also I think this is a interesting genre that was out before David Firth made cartoons. Hell what about Tim Burton?! Anyways I like it. If you read my comment I hope it cheers you up from all the David Firth copying nonsense.

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.2 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.2

haha

Hey Chris set me on fire moreeeeeeee!!!!

Best freaking line ever!

MGS: The Twin Noodles MGS: The Twin Noodles

lmfao

and kids that's how I beat Jesus Christ...
best line ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UGLY UGLY

OMG

Um... I rather found this to be amusing and quite bothersome. Am I a sick bastered for liking this?! Are you a sick son of a b**** for making this. I don't know?! I do know that little girl deserved to be punished though. So I guess things worked out in the end.

Dirty Pop Dirty Pop

Why would ne body ever make a video like this?

I gave you an 8 cause you look like you can animate. However, next time make use a different song. :-D

Blanco y Negro Blanco y Negro

That was so boring...

currently

Fantastic Realm Chapter 1 Fantastic Realm Chapter 1

Great Job

No much to say, just questions. What frame rate did you run this at? And how long did you guys work on episode 1?

cose (things) cose (things)

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!